Well, here is the bump, growing a little more each day. I have to remember I can't just bend straight over anymore without feeling a little *pinch*. Also, I must apologize for the outfit. I'm going to be totally transparent here and say that I wore those electric blue yoga pants three days in a row. It was so bad that my husband, who never says anything negative about my appearance, gently suggested that maybe I should change my pants. Oh dear. They're just so comfortable, especially when my jeans are torturous right now. But I get his point. When you add the red hoodie sweatshirt that is now so short that the pockets are at chest-level, it's time. It's time to give something else a turn.
Favorite foods of the moment:
- Refreshing smoothie: 1 cup plain whole milk yogurt, 1 1/2 frozen bananas, and the juice of 1 orange. It's that simple, and goodness, it's delicious. A little granola on top for some crunch makes it even better. This is actually plenty for 2 servings.
- PICKLES. MUST HAVE PICKLES. My favorites are the baby kosher dills from Whole Foods.
- Baked potatoes with butter, sour cream, and sea salt.
- Crispy grass-fed ground beef. Basically I cook it in the pan until it crisps so it's not too spongy. There's no way I can do spongy right now.
- Eggs. Eggs galore! I'll never get sick of eggs. I think I actually said, "Thank God for eggs" out loud the other night as I ate them for dinner.
- Cream of Buckwheat and steel-cut oats - with butter and bananas on top. And maybe a dab of yogurt.