The rules are as follows: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post telling 6 weird things about themself... as well as clearly state the rules. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
My first thought when I got this was, "ONLY 6?!" There are so many more, so many more. Anyone who's lived with me can attest to that! Ha!
1. I always heat my eyelash curler with a hairdryer before I use it on my lashes. Right now, you're asking one of two questions: a) "How on earth do you do that without burning your eyelashes off?" Very good question. First, you test how hot it is on your hand and then apply to your lashes. Never ever apply to lashes without first testing the heat. I learned that the hard way. It holds the curl all day, though! b) "Why would you want to do that?" 'Cuz my eyes look squinty if they're not curled. I know that's superficial and weird, but there you have it.
2. I have an obsession with making a face known as "square lips". My friend Mary Alice and I have years and years of these pics from all different times in our lives. Here are just a few of them. Do you think my lips will still do this when I'm 80?
And the queen of them all...
3. (Submitted by my husband) I tuck my pajama pants legs into my socks before I go to bed. I can't stand having my pants riding up my legs during the night! Sure makes for a fun surprise though when I wake up and answer a knock at the door, or friends are staying overnight, and Christine the Genie emerges from the bedroom.
4. I think I've become a hippie. I can't believe I'm posting this publicly, but I take a shower every 3 days now. I just don't like showering every day! First of all, it's too much of a pain, and second of all, I work from home, so how dirty can I really get? I think I smell like peaches and cream, but Steven begs to differ.
5. I dissect my food, particularly sandwiches & burgers. Don't like all the extra bread. I strive to leave the minimum amount of bread required to keep the sandwich together, but usually I'm left with a few mangled pieces of bread and then all the insides of the sandwich falling out on my plate.
6. I am strangely fulfilled by cleaning dirty dishes. I've been known to offer to clean other people's dirty dishes. I like the hot water on my hands and the feeling of completion.
Now I'm tagging...
Do it, do it!