14 March 2007

More signs of spring...

Steven planted me some surprise flower bulbs in the front flower beds, and just a few days ago, I got to appreciate their beauty! By the way, what husband does that? Man, I'm lucky! :)




It's fun not knowing what's going to pop up next...



"See! The winter is past;
the rains are over and gone.

Flowers appear on the earth;
the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
is heard in our land.

The fig tree forms its early fruit;
the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.
Arise, come, my darling;
my beautiful one, come with me."

~Song of Solomon, 2:11-13

3 comments:

Susan said...

that MOD! what a sweet guy to do that for you. the flowers are BEAUTIFUL! thanks for posting that verse too, it's one of my faves and was good to hear today.
xoxo.

jenni said...

Gorgeous!

Ange said...

Beautiful. You are blessed with a wonderfully thoughtful husband.