26 November 2006

Capturing autumn.

There's nothing like autumn in the Northeast. Every time I revisit my hometown, I'm reminded of why I love small town life and the changing of the seasons. I miss walking out the front door, up the street, and around the corner to go downtown, sitting at the counter eating a melt-in-your-mouth corn muffin at C & J's Deli with the other Italian locals who have known me since I was 3, and the quaintness of the shops and surrounding farms as they showcase the latest products of harvest. No, New Jersey does not all look like Newark Airport, thank goodness! Steven and I, with our friends Brad & Mary, had a glorious few days enjoying autumn in Madison, NJ and strolling around New York City with latte's in hand...

Here are a few of my favorites...you can view all of the photos here.






2 comments:

Lauren said...

i wish you were in NJ more often...say, like full-time ;) love ya.

Susan said...

i stop and stare at that central park ice skating picture for about 3 minutes every time i see it...very enchanting. :-)